The Twin Crowd: STRIPES + LEATHER

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

STRIPES + LEATHER


 Photographed By: Janet Conde-Mancino

Last Sunday I thought to myself hmm I haven't been to Gap in a long time...so I went just to do a quick check-in, of course a huge sale was in full swing(lucky me). Everything on sale was an additional 50% off(amazing)! I purchased this sweater dress in classic stripes, a black merino wool crew neck sweater, a grey popcorn stitch sweater, and a light blue plaid scarf( both worn in Monday's post). I Paired the mini dress with my black moto jacket, tights and my fave new booties. The pretty and simple gold Gorjana necklace and studded drop earrings were both a part of my first Rocksbox I received last week. Rocksbox is a company that provides you with a variety of handpicked jewelry from an assigned stylist; you pay a flat rate of $19.95 a month. You can have the option of returning the pieces when your done with them or buy the jewels for a discounted price! You may use the code below to get your first trial month free! we love this company and know you will too!

Rocksbox Code(first month free): Thetwincrowdxoxo

Shop Gabrielle's Look Below:

No comments :

Post a Comment