The Twin Crowd: NAVY, BABY

Monday, January 26, 2015

NAVY, BABY


Photographed By: Julie Raper


As some of you might know, I recently began my 3rd to last quarter at school and yes I am counting down. This quarter is so important for me because I am creating my portfolio which is the one piece that can be a deal breaker when I begin interviewing for jobs. I am already overwhelmed with the workload and my anxiety and procrastination skills doesn't help me either, I'm sure some of you can relate. I'm trying my hardest to stay focused and am very determined to graduate with honors but sometimes I find these goals are easier said then done, if any of you lovely readers have organization tips or time management ideas please feel free to comment below I would really appreciate them!

Shop Amber's Look Below:



No comments :

Post a Comment