The Twin Crowd: BILLABONG GYPSY REBEL COLLECTION PART II

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

BILLABONG GYPSY REBEL COLLECTION PART II

Photographed By: Julie Raper

So I spoke with Gabrielle this morning and she has been snowed in at her house for about three days now because of JUNO! And here I am no jacket, enjoying North Carolina's mild temps. I do have to say I miss the snow sometimes, waking up to a freshly sprinkled blanket of bright white snow can be lovely(two feet I can pass on)! Last week gab sported her Billabong sweatshirt from their Rebel Gypsy Collection and today I've styled mine. Billabong is such a cool company with a laid back beach-y vibe. I wanted to style my pullover to mix their aesthetic with mine. I added my favorite olive green beanie and some high wasted black skinnies to create this casual everyday look. Instead of booties you can totally do some sneaks. I hope you guys enjoy today's look and be sure to check out Billabong's Rebel Gypsy Collection to snag your own pullover(I promise it will become one of your faves)!

Sweatshirt Available Via: Billabong

Shop Amber's Look Below:




No comments :

Post a Comment