The Twin Crowd: BURGUNDY + BLACK

Saturday, December 27, 2014

BURGUNDY + BLACK

Photographed By: Julie Raper

My visit here in NC is coming to a bittersweet end on Tuesday and I'm already getting sad because I know  I'll be saying goodbye soon. We had such a nice Christmas with our family and of course an amazing dinner! Being around close family and friends can be so refreshing. I would be content if I could cook half as good as my mom and grandmother! I actually wore this outfit for our family dinner, I love that when you slip on these suede OTK boots your look instantly feels put together. I didn't know how I felt about this sweater at first, my friend had talked me into it and I'm so glad she did! It's so soft and comfy, I love the mixture of burgundy and black. I don't have anything like this in my closet so I guess it's good to go against my norm of black, grey and neutral looks. Hope everyone had an relaxing Holiday!


Shop Gabrielle's Look Below:

No comments :

Post a Comment