The Twin Crowd: A FAMILY AFFAIR

Monday, December 29, 2014

A FAMILY AFFAIR

Photographed By: Julie Raper

Ive been packing all morning and getting ready to head back to NY tomorrow morning. Somehow I always end up going home with double the amount of clothes I originally packed, can anyone relate? Ive had such a good time here in NC relaxing with my family, when I'm back home I miss them so much!We had no idea what to give our mom and grandmother for Christmas gifts, so we thought we would do some photos with our younger sister Lucy since our family photos haven't been updated in a long time! Pictures are always a great for gifts because ts always nice to be surrounded by family, pleased to say they loved them. You can pick out unique frames according to someones style, so you can get a little creative. We hope everyone enjoys our family photos and we hope to inspire some  future photo ideas for our readers!

Shop our looks below:





No comments :

Post a Comment