The Twin Crowd: OLIVE & LEATHER

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

OLIVE & LEATHER

Photographed By: Janet Conde

Shop Gabrielle's Look Below:

D'orsay Flats(old):Similar Here

This upcoming weekend My boyfriend and I have a wedding to attend! When I heard this news I told him I was going to wear a jumpsuit, he just looked at me funny(he thinks it's entertaining how excited I get about clothes). So in my search for a budget friendly jumper, appropriate for a fall wedding I came across this olive hued, crepe number. Due to the chilly temps sneaking up on us in NY, I bought a fitted blazer to wear over. I loved that I could dress this jumpsuit up for a wedding, and then down with this gorg faux leather jacket and colorblocked d'orsay flats. I hope you guys enjoy today's post!

No comments :

Post a Comment