The Twin Crowd: ROMPER ETIQUETTE

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

ROMPER ETIQUETTE


On Amber: Romper: Vestique; Wedges; Ugg Australia;  Clutch: Vestique; Watch: Skagen

The grass and sun are bright in North Carolina! I have definitely been taking advantage of the warm temperatures here lately. This week I had the opportunity to visit Vestique, the especially chic and trendy boutique in Charlotte. When you walk into the store you are welcomed by the friendly staff and are surrounded by color and beauty. The boutique is extremely organized and the layout of the clothing is practical and easy to maneuver through. The clothing at the boutique exhibits a fresh southern charm. Featuring colorful prints, bold colors and flowing silhouettes. One of the things I absolutely loved about Vestique was the high quality of the garments offered at a affordable price point. I was able to pick up an item that I adored, looked at the tag and didn't jump out of my skin (lol). The romper that is featured in the above photos was one of my favorite items in the store. The flirty back steals the spotlight and the orchid colored embroidery creates an unexpected accent. I was so excited to visit the Charlotte location, meet the amazing women who work there and get to shop around this chic boutique. I know that I will be visiting again very soon. 

Here is the link to there beautiful online store, Please be sure to shop local and help spread the word about this amazing boutique! www.vestique.com


No comments :

Post a Comment