The Twin Crowd: TATE'S BAKE SHOP

Friday, April 18, 2014

TATE'S BAKE SHOP

Photo's By: Debra Robusto
On Gabrielle: Coated jeans: gap; Lace Tee: Dolce Vita; Coat: Ecote; Moto Booties: Italy; Watch: Larsson & Jennings; Rings: Matt Bernson

I love my sweets, and Tate's Bake Shop is the perfect spot to visit when I'm in need for a treat! Tate's cookie company was founded by baker Kathleen King who is known for her world famous chocolate chip cookies! Amber and I get in our baking moods, and we love the mouth watering recipes inside Kathleen's cookbook: Baking with Friends! The Bake Shop is right in the beautiful town of Southampton. In the summer months you can sit with friends outside and enjoy an iced coffee and delicious cookies (what's better than that)! The weather here has been hard to keep up with, one day its 60 than the next it feels like snow is coming! These coated jeans from gap are perfect for these cooler days, and they were a steal, only 7.00 on the final sale rack (the reason I love Gap). This lace top was a gift from my best friend, its so dainty and simple, I love the neck line! I like that i can pair it with moto boots and leather to give it a whole different vibe. Besides the weather, today was a lovely day, and I know Amber and I are looking forward to the weekend! Even though we won't be together this Easter, we will both be spending it with family! What are your Easter plans? Be sure to comment and let us know what you think! 

“Sweet, crazy conversations full of half sentences, daydreams and misunderstandings more thrilling than understanding could ever be.”


No comments :

Post a Comment