The Twin Crowd: BLACK & WHITE

Sunday, December 1, 2013

BLACK & WHITE

Today Is the official launch of Three Fourths Style. I am so excited to be able to share my ideas and style tips with other fashionista's weekly through posts. I will be sharing my personal style, giving shopping advice and providing you with styling tips weekly. Everything you see on this blog is an extension of my own personal style and will reflect my beliefs and values. I believe that my knowledge and love of fashion is true and I hope to inform and inspire others through this blog.

Every week I will be posting "Let's Transition" a series dedicated to finding inexpensive quality pieces that will carry you from season to season. I will visually show you how to pair these items with others to create stylish outfits. I will also post "Fashion for a Fraction" it's purpose is to find my readers a designer piece for less without having to sacrifice quality and style. My goal is to find you items that are well made and that will last you throughout the seasons. Please follow weekly to see what's new and get inspired.  

STAY SAVVY