The Twin Crowd: HAPPY WEEKEND

Saturday, November 30, 2013

HAPPY WEEKEND

Happy weekend style setters! I don't know about you but for me this week has been filled with so much love, my twin sister has been in town visiting from New york as well as my grandparents whom I never get to see. It has been so refreshing having my family here. I never really realize how much I love spending time with all of them, I hate that we're so far away from each other but distance does make the heart grow fonder:). I really have so much to be thankful for in my life right now. I am blessed with great friends and family and even though I am super busy between school and work, I still make sure I put time aside for myself. Last but not least I am so thankful to start a blog that is dear to my heart. I'm very excited that I am able to share my knowledge and love for fashion with all of you!