The Twin Crowd: RALPH LAUREN FRAGRANCE

Sunday, December 18, 2016

RALPH LAUREN FRAGRANCE





Photography By Amber Mancino

I am so thrilled to partner with Ralph Lauren Fragrance this holiday season. Not only has this become my go to scent for a romantic date night, but it has now my favorite gift I am giving this Christmas. The fragrance is very delicate and simple - this is something I look for when purchasing perfume because I want something that reflects me and my characteristics especially if it is something I am planning on wearing daily. Romance comes in a chic glass bottle and it is also available in travel sizes (this is the size I will be using for my gifts) as well as fragrance sets and lotions. If you are looking for something memorable I would go with the makeup bag set It comes with a full size bottle, a travel size and beautiful satin makeup bag, this will definitely impress someone special.

SHOP THE POST BELOW:

No comments :

Post a Comment