The Twin Crowd: BRAHMIN EVENT @ SOUTHPARK

Friday, October 7, 2016

BRAHMIN EVENT @ SOUTHPARK




Last week I attended a fabulous Brahmin event at Southpark Mall in Charlotte, North Carolina. I was so excited to view their brand new Southcoast Collection. It is a little different from some of their previous signature styles but honestly I am so in love with the direction the styles are headed in. The collection still embodies their classic designs but takes on new shapes and silhouettes. I was lucky to be a part of such a fun night. I cannot wait to some new blog posts featuring their Southcoast collections and show all you ladies how I style these super chic handbags. Ever since I was a little girl I have always loved this timeless brand. My Oma (Grandma in German) has always carried a Brahmin bag and I was so envious of her signature piece. I knew that one day I would be able to carry my very own and now I am so excited to be able to share it with ya'll!


XOXO A + G

 SHOP MY LOOK 



No comments :

Post a Comment