The Twin Crowd: BLUE SUEDE JACKET

Monday, October 3, 2016

BLUE SUEDE JACKET


Blue Suede Jacket Via Bernardo Outerwear

Cooler temps are occurring in both Gabrielle and mine hometown's, obviously NY takes the cake for coolness but were both excited jacket weather has arrived. I have to say suede is one of my favorite looks to wear right now, so chic and cozy. Especially in this Royal Blue shade from Bernardo Outerwear's Fall collection. Their collection is filled with rich hues and cozy material's. The quality of their jackets is on point and the prices are super affordable! I've paired this suede with a classic lace cami that are all the rage right now, love the hint of sexiness it can bring to a simple pair of denim. Obvious shoe choice for us is a sleek sneak, Supergas are an repeat offender in both of our wardrobes, we find they can make it through about a year of wear before needing a new pair. If I dare say I hope everyone's Monday is off to a good start, besides needing 5 cups of joe today Mine is going alright! You can shop my full look below, also always love to hear from our readers!

XOXO A + G

SHOP MY LOOK 



No comments :

Post a Comment