The Twin Crowd: OLIVE YEW ROUND TWO

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

OLIVE YEW ROUND TWO










Photography By: Corrine Lavinio 
 

SHOP HERE: Olive Yew Bar Necklace

Were at it again with our favorite jewelry shop Olive Yew. Who doesn't love to have a special engraved piece of jewelry? Our fave thing about their personalized pieces is they go with absolutely everything! You can layer them and create a unique textured look for a night out or simply dressing up your favorite tee.  These inverted hoops have to be the most worn piece of jewelry I own, no matter what look I decide on I instantly think to add these dainty drops to my ears. Amber and I tend to keep our jewels on the lighter side, so it's fitting that all of Olive Yews pieces are soft enough to keep on for any look your going for! Be sure to check them out we know you'll love your purchases!
XOXO A + G

 

No comments :

Post a Comment