The Twin Crowd: A MONTAUK NIGHT

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

A MONTAUK NIGHT


Summer is quickly coming to an end, which has me in a rut. Ive spent the month of August trying to fit in all of the summery activities I love doing: wine tasting, swimming, going to the ocean, and taking a ride out to breath taking Montauk. On Saturday night last week we enjoyed the longer scenic route to get to The Lake Country Club in Montauk for one of their annual Lobster Bake's. Not only is Lobster up their on my list of favorite foods but My family and I were able to sip salty margaritas and eat from the buffet of an array of bright, summery food choices. The scenery that surrounded the outdoor gathering was stunning and of course what better way to complete a beautiful evening then a colorful sunset. If you ever get the chance to explore the east end of Long Island, Montauk is a definite site to see! Hope everyone is enjoying their week so far!

XOXO-G

No comments :

Post a Comment