The Twin Crowd: THE MINT TO MY CHIP

Monday, May 18, 2015

THE MINT TO MY CHIP

 Photographed By: Ben Clark

 Happy Monday everybody! We really hope that you're having a great start to the new week.  I had just gotten back from my vacation in Florida a week ago and I'm trying to get settled back into my hectic routine once again. Work and school can be stressful enough but now I've added looking for internships to my to-do list. My life is a little crazy right now, still I am very much looking forward to the future and the opportunities to come!  Slowly but surely I am also getting back into my blogging routine, posting Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  Today's bright and cheerful post is all about looking spring ready on a budget. This outfit can easily be re-created using different white items and playing with textures. This Open knit tank has been a reoccurring staple in my spring closet, you can shop a similar one here and here. To add some cheer and brighten up this all-white ensemble we utilized a colorful embroidered scarf  which can be shopped directly by clicking this link.  What can be better than purchasing a hand-embroidered piece? We'll tell you, one that has a price point under $20. Run don't walk to your nearest Target to snag this one-of-a-kind spring addition or click here and will take you directly to it.  Hope your week is filled with iced coffee, sunshine and endless inspiration. See you Wednesday!


XOXO A & G

Shop Amber's cheerful look below:

Disable your ad blocking software to view this content.

No comments :

Post a Comment