The Twin Crowd: PINSTRIPED

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

PINSTRIPED

Photographed By: Tiffany Ward

I have been running around like a crazy person for the past couple of weeks, thank god for Gabrielle(she's been picking up a lot of my slack). As you all know I'm in the middle of my last year at the Art Institute of Charlotte! It's so exciting to finally be in the midst of finishing school, but at the same time the overload of homework, portfolio, working, and the blog can get to me. Thankfully I get a little break next week and Gabrielle will be here, I feel at ease when shes around to make me laugh and smile! We have been working on a few big projects that will be shot while were at the beach then posted throughout the next couple months, we hope you enjoy them! Even through busy times Gabrielle and I thoroughly enjoy creating content for our reader's, we love knowing that we can inspire others outfit choices and provide a little insight on style and life! We look back and are shocked that we've been doing this for over a year and we cant wait to see where thetwincrowd takes us! Hope ya'll enjoy my simple spring look today, all pieces are linked below!

Shop Amber's Look Below:

No comments :

Post a Comment