The Twin Crowd: NOT SO NEUTRAL

Thursday, March 5, 2015

NOT SO NEUTRAL

Photographed By: Debra Robusto

Ivory lace Sweater Available at Shoppinkblush Boutique

So just try and ignore that there is still snow on the ground, and let's pretend that spring is here haha(we wish)! Obviously today I went for a lighter palette than usual, I wanted to switch my look up a bit, add new hues and textures. When I received  this creamy dream of a sweater in the mail from shoppinkblush Boutique I fell in love! The springy details of lace and an open knit make me wish for warmer temps. Since it's still quite chilly here in NY, I thought it would look cute with nude jeans and this super affordable camel faux leather coat. Amber and I have teamed up with shoppinkblush to style a few pieces from there online boutique, we're looking forward to sharing how we styled them. The sweater I'm wearing is such amazing quality, the knit itself is the perfect weight for spring and the lace/chiffon underlay is gorg just peeking out of the bottom! Hope you guys enjoyed today's post! We always love hearing from ya'll.

Shop Gabrielle's Look Below:

No comments :

Post a Comment