The Twin Crowd: THE BOMBER

Friday, February 13, 2015

THE BOMBER

Photographed By: Janet Conde-Mancino

So the snow keeps coming down, and my days stuck inside hibernating have been growing rapidly! The nice thing about being at home is that I get to focus on blogging, oh and online shopping of course. I've attempted to use my excess of time wisely, planning upcoming posts, finding amazing sales for our readers, reaching out to brands, answering emails blah blah. So at least I am getting some stuff done because the harsh temps are preventing me from taking new style photos. This look is one of my go to's for dinners and interviews. I love that the bomber is back and on major trend right now! I scored this one about a month ago from the banana republic factory store for 20.00$ (down from 100$)! i liked the idea of replacing a classic blazer with the bomber to add an element of ease without losing the structure. You can take these jackets through all for seasons, throw it over a tee in the spring or a collared shirt in the fall. I hope you guys enjoyed my look today, feel free to shop it below!

Shop Gabrielle's Look Below:








No comments :

Post a Comment