The Twin Crowd: WARM WHITES

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

WARM WHITES

Photographed By: Debra Robusto

So excited to hare that I am in North Carolina, reunited with Amber and my family for the holidays! I arrived yesterday afternoon, I love the flight here from NY it goes by so quick. The weather here is beautiful, sunny and warm for this time of year (which I don't mind at all)! Today's style post is an effortless winter white look,you can pair a cozy cream sweater with ripped raw edge white denim and you've achieved this look. These camel booties were a lucky purchase from Gap last week and I'm in love; they seem to go with everything from bold winter hues to black. Be sure to keep up with our Instagram and Twitter to see what were up to during this little vacation! We would love to know what you guys do during the Holiday Season!

Shop Gabrielle's look below:



No comments :

Post a Comment