The Twin Crowd: SLEEVELESS

Monday, November 17, 2014

SLEEVELESS


 Photographed By: Debra Robusto
 

I'm obsessed with turtlenecks right now, even if the color or pattern is not exactly my taste it's the first item I click on. I'm not sure why but to have this chunky sweater around my neck is like a security blanket for me. I was shopping in Target the other day for a baby shower gift and of course found myself walking through the clothing section. Before I knew it I was in the dressing room filled with a pile of my impulsive choices(I'm sure you can relate). I was able to talk myself out of most things, but this sleeveless sweater I couldn't let go of, and  wish I bought it in black as well! Its so comfy and easy to throw a jacket over or a button up under. I wanted to go simple and paired it with coated skinnies, a black leather clutch and strappy heels. This outfit is easy for the office or a dinner date. I know a lot of Targets have sold out of this piece so I supplied some other cute options below. Happy Monday everyone!


Shop Gabrielle's Look Below:



No comments :

Post a Comment