The Twin Crowd: SHADES OF GREY

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

SHADES OF GREY

 Photographed By: Debra Robusto


These photos have to be some of my favorite to date! The perfect autumn light, mixed with the earthy colors of the leaves was perfection. Grey can be a tricky color to wear, I love heather grey but unfortunately I become a very ghostly shade in the cooler months and it seems to wash me out; I like this  rich charcoal hue against my skin tone much better. Everyone can pull off grey, just go for a contrasting tone so it wont look so dull. When wearing a monotone look, it's good to play with textures and patterns. I love this wool hats dark burgundy shade against the grey, it feels so perfect for the fall season. Instead of throwing on my leather jacket I opted for a tweed version that I scooped up at the Gap last year, so I found an amazing similar version below at a great price point! We are excited for the upcoming Holiday's and cant wait to share all of our gift ideas with you guys! Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Fall weather!




No comments :

Post a Comment