The Twin Crowd: BOYFRIEND CARDI

Friday, September 12, 2014

BOYFRIEND CARDI

Photographed by: Julie Raper

On Gabrielle:
Nike Sneakers
Cross Body(old): Similar Here

So I couldn't sleep much last night, hence why I am writing this post at five this morning. My days here in NC are coming to an end, ill be heading back to NY next Wednesday. I have such a hard time being apart from my family, Ive lived in NY for two years now and leaving them hasn't become easier. Hopefully our next visit will be soon, maybe Amber will come to NY! Whenever I cant sleep or have a lot of stuff going on, writing is such a easy way of getting my mind off things and focus on something I love for a little.(Now back to the post). I love today's look it's one of those outfits you will still feel like your in your pj's (my kinda outfit). A simple tee shirt dress can be a easy transition piece, by adding an over sized cardi you'll be comfy while layering will keep you warm. I chose these sneakers, well because I live in them(lets be honest). An easy opt out from sneaks would be a chic pair of booties. I'm hoping everyone else got some sleep and has a good start to their week!

No comments :

Post a Comment