The Twin Crowd: WEDDING SEASON

Friday, July 11, 2014

WEDDING SEASON

Photographed By: Debra Robusto

On Gabrielle
BCBG Sandals (TJmaxx): Similar Here

I fell in love yesterday with this fab Yumi Kim Maxi! It's bold print mixed with an elegant summery vibe is the perfect combination for a summer wedding attendee. The pattern stands out but at the same time flows throughout it's silky silhouette with ease. I'm attending a beach wedding tomorrow and thought I had my outfit figured out (since I've been planning it for 3 months), but of course I found this two days before I was to attend and in one second changed my mind! I paired this gorg maxi with a wicker clutch and nude sandals, allowing the dress to be the center of attention. The plunging neck line, and low cut back will be sure to turn a few heads! Ladies if your looking for a low key but stunning dress this wedding season please check out all of her lovely designs HERE! I found these sick sunnies at the trunk show I co-hosted yesterday afternoon. The sunnies are from Haze Collection, this amazing eye wear brand that is quickly picking up because of their intricate and funky new age designs! I was obsessed with these clear rimmed ones because of their rose colored lenses(they had me at rose)! Hope everyone enjoys today's post (sorry were uploading a little late)! Have an amazing weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment