The Twin Crowd: EASY BREEZY

Friday, April 25, 2014

EASY BREEZY


On Gabrielle: Slips: H&M; Joggers: Victoria's Secret; Tank: Victoria's Secret; Fedora: Jcrew; Rings: Matt Bernson
Staying true to yourself is key when getting dressed, for me simplicity and comfort are musts. At the same time I can be comfortable in my pajamas (which might not be appropriate at all times). Just because sneakers and comfy slip on's have made a comeback into the world of fashion, doesn't mean we have to sacrifice style. Sneakers are sold in bright hues and bold patterns; sweat pants have shape and texture. This makes getting dressed exciting! Adding accessories such as a hat, scarf, or bangles can turn simple pieces into a stunning casual look. Sometimes a simple white tee and trendy jogging pants can be on point. On a beautiful day like this I'm all for being laid back and enjoying life's simplicity: bright green grass, clear blue skies, and warm rays of sun. We hope everyone's having a great day, be sure to let us know what you think of today;s look!

"My sister keeps me grounded".-Amanda Seyfried

No comments :

Post a Comment