The Twin Crowd: BLACK & WHITE & LADYLIKE

Friday, January 24, 2014

BLACK & WHITE & LADYLIKE

   On Gabrielle: Leather skirt: Thrifted; Coat: Zara; Textured Top: Joe Fresh; Lace Top: Dolce Vita; Bag: Perlina; Booties: BCBG Via Macy's; Watch: Larsson & Jennings; Bracelet & Ring: Thrifted

I am still trying to adjust myself to this cold weather(14 degrees cold!). Im enjoying playing with different textures this winter, such as this fluffy white shell top. The texture makes the bright white fit in perfectly with the snowy weather. I wanted to make the Joe Fresh top my statement piece so I went with all black; and played with textures there as well. Mixing up materials can really make simple pieces interesting. The viscose coat with a faux leather skirt and patent booties is a great mix up! Be sure to comment and let us know how you like to mix up textures! 




No comments :

Post a Comment