Transitional piece Available for PURCHASE: WWW.GAP.COM
We chose neutral styles to bring this weeks transition piece through the seasons. By choosing neutral garments to pair with the bold navy, they allow the upscale quality and metallic pattern to stand out. We choose neutral tones from khaki to heather grey in variations of textures to keep the outfit fresh.
- For Summer we choose to pair the skirt with an ivory and camel boucle tee with black trim accents. This tee is a quality piece because it doesn't pill due to it's wool and polyester blend. It's such a versatile piece that can be used throughout the seasons and add a more casual look.
- Available @ www.houseoffraser.co.uk for $42.00
- For Spring we wanted to pair the skirt with nude booties to give the skirt an edgy vibe, but since booties are usually used in the cooler seasons we needed to choose a pair that had a softer color and texture. We loved this suede pair, it really complimented the skirt.
- Available @ www.shopruche.com for $75.00
- For Winter we picked this amazing suede moto-jacket with leather details. This is such a quality piece that offers endless pairing options. The contrast of fabrics between the two pieces really gives the combination an interesting aesthetic. The color is so rich and looks incredibly luxe. For the price this jacket appears more expensive then what it really is, which is something that everyone loves.
- Available @ www.johnlewis.com for $114.99
- For Fall we choose to pair the skirt with a color blocked turtleneck sweater. We didn't want to choose a thick knit because we wanted the skirt to be the focal point. This lightweight sweater is perfect because its classic silhouette compliments the bell shape of the skirt. We absolutely love this, its a perfect pair.
- Available @ www.jcrew.com for $90.00