The Twin Crowd: FLAWLESS IN A FLASH WITH CLARINS

Sunday, February 26, 2017

FLAWLESS IN A FLASH WITH CLARINS




Photography By: Amber Mancino
 Lately I have been trying to perfect the 5 minute face because I always feel like I'm in a rush. Whether its getting ready to go out after work or trying to minimize my hectic morning routine I have tried to create an easy makeup look that's 'Flawless in a flash.' I was recently introduced to Clarins’ #instantbeautyperfectors. These makeup must-haves are great for someone with a crazy lifestyle who needs quick fixes for a perfect finish. So basically they were made for my quick beauty routine. I always the following products to help create this stunning natural beauty look. Plus there is an added bonus - this makeup also has added skincare benefits. I have listed the following items to create my easy and inspired look:

  • Instant Light Brush-On Perfector – One quick stroke is all it takes to conceal imperfections and shadowy areas. What’s even better? It delivers tightening and smoothing effects thanks to the oat sugars in the formula!

  • Supra Volume Mascara – Honestly this is some of the best mascara I have ever used. It instantly transformed my light, thin lashes into full length, thick and beautiful ones. The great thing also is you only need a couple applications. So simple!

  • Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector – This lip gloss is perfect for creating smooth plump lips in just one or two applications. My lips have never felt smoother or softer!

  • Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch- By using this cream prior to my makeup application I am able to transform my skin into the perfect canvas for my makeup application. It instantly smoothes away my fine lines and wrinkles allowing for a flawless makeup application!

  • Face Contouring Palette –  This palette never ceases to amaze me - I have been using it daily to create a gorgeous contour with just a few strokes. The deep warm bronzer is my favorite to add a little color and definition to my cheeks. The pretty pink blush adds a pop of color to the apples of my cheeks and the cream adds a highlighter affect to really bring the look together.

Thanks for reading.
 
XOXO A & G

Shop The Look Below:



1 comment :

  1. Cudownie w tym wyglądasz! Naprawdę piękny zestaw wyjściowy na ciepłą porę:)

    ReplyDelete