The Twin Crowd: POWER OF A PRINT

Monday, July 13, 2015

POWER OF A PRINT

 Photographs by {The Amazing} Ben Clark

 Today's post it started right up your Monday! We're bringing in the week right with this fun and colorful dress. Not to mention it's under $30 and can be shopped directly here. We fell in love with the dresses swingy silhouette and tropical print. I am definitely more adventurous when it comes to wearing color and pattern then Gabrielle lol. I'm also always willing to try different hues whether they be bold or neutral, I love mixing and matching and always enjoy a standout piece. It instantly makes me feel happy and free. Wearing bold pieces can be very overwhelming  to an avid  neutral lover, so instead of trying to combine multiple pieces and  different colors I decided to wear a dress which created a more simplistic  take on the trend.  I believe this is the best way to try out a colorful look, just take it one piece at a time!  Also don't miss out on Old Navy's amazing clearance section, which can be shopped directly by clicking here. Also be sure to check out some of their new arrivals which feature safari inspired pieces, tropical prints, rich tones and textures. I hope y'all have a wonderful week and will be back Wednesday with some more out for inspiration.


XOXO A & G

No comments :

Post a Comment